Spend the day at the spa without leaving home when you move into 30618 Indigo Falls Drive. The four-bedroom David Weekley home has a master bath to die for and more. The gorgeous oval soaking tub begs for bubbles and scented candles. Aching muscles? You could spend days in the oversized walk-in shower. Dry off with the fluffy towels you keep in the built-in linen cabinet. Afterward, head out to the gourmet kitchen for a healthy dinner, then relax on the patio while enjoying a glass of wine and the warmth of the outdoor fireplace. The home is available now, so make your appointment today!
- Striking stone-and-brick elevation
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout common areas
- Sun-drenched study for when you have to check in at the office
- Massive cast-stone fireplace anchors open-plan family room
- Dining area features built-in planning desk and extra storage
- Island kitchen boasts granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, oversized white cabinets, breakfast bar and pendant lighting
- Spacious outdoor living area features an outdoor fireplace, connections for a future outdoor kitchen and plenty of room for guests
- Three-car garage
This “ahhh-inspiring” 2,961-square-foot home is priced from the $380,000s.
Live It Up
A relaxing home is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to living well in Jordan Ranch. Our beautiful community offers something for every member of the family. Get toned in our fitness room, enjoy a concert on our event lawn or meet up with friends during events planned by our Director of Fun. Pretty soon (and by that we mean this summer) our pool and lazy river will be cooling down our residents. Will you be one of them?